Monday, August 25

The Idan Raichel Project "Out of the Depths" & Architecture in Helsinki - Like it or Not




Thank-you Sophie for the youtube link.Wonderful music to start the week with.Wonder what the effect of such soulful music will have on my work?



Architecture in Helsinki - Like It Or Not from helsinkids on Vimeo.

Now this one is more relevant to my blog - visually speaking.Came across it on Tonya's blog and like she suggests I turned down the volume to mute because Architecture in Helsinki by Helsinkids is not my type of music but the animated embroidery is fantastic.

3 comments:

megha puNAter" said...

thats an interesting video,lots of work put into it i guess.great find embellisher.

Maya Sara Matthew said...

Thanks Megha.I remember helping animation students to paint cells for cell animation, it was loads and loads of work, I'm sure there's some sort of super technology today that doesn't make animation such a laborious process.Would be intersting to see how they went about it though.

MASALA CHAI said...

I love this band! They have the craziest videos and very upbeat tracks. I've seen this video before, amazing eh?

ShareThis