Tuesday, November 30

Coconut Palms

Ruth has received the page I made for her tree themed book so I can reveal it here.
Johoanna your page is almost done, I'll have R post it to you in the next couple of days.
Still in catch up mode with the Travelling Pages, Ann I've chosen the fairytale for your page and planned it too just have to get down to executing it during the ten day trip I'm going off on tomorrow.
I think I'm back to posting more regularly because there's quite a bit that's been achieved in terms of work during these periods I disappear with no access to the internet. So dear readers and followers of this blog you can expect another post in a few days and hopefully that momentum will be maintained for sometime to come.

1 comment:

pRiyA said...

What a pretty picture Emby! I simply love these pictures you create out of thread and cloth.

ShareThis