Saturday, April 7

Mineral


Mineral is a dark green reversable tussar silk scarf.  
All four edges have a fringe like raw edge. One side has applique and running stitch and on the quieter reverse there's a hit of sparkle from the sequins.   
Two sides of the same scarf.
Happy Easter to those who will be celebrating. I'll be treating myself to a sinful sweet treat after the period of abstinence. :)
Early this morning I folded a cute origami bunny box made with the excellent video instructions by Leyla Torres which can be found here and here's another.

On a separate note - I've become an affilate of Amazon and Flipkart. You will see the banners on the side bar. Should you wish to shop online I would appreciate it if you could click on the Amazon or Flipkart banners/buttons and make your purchases.Amazon and Flipkart will pay me a small percentage of the value of your transaction without increasing the cost for you by even a cent. Thank you and happy shopping.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Such gorgeous work! I always enjoy seeing your work here :)

Marta Brysha said...

Oh, so beautiful. Every time I see your work I get so excited and inspired. Many people try to embroider in this style but very few succeed in achieving the exquisiteness of your work. Thank you for sharing. I love seeing every new work.

Morna Crites-Moore said...

Wow - This is very, very nice work! Love the stitching and the color choices. :-)

magicmoonmusings said...

This is stunningly beautiful. Stunning. I adore your scarves.

ShareThis