Wednesday, July 17

Life is a whirlwind

The last couple of weeks has been a whirlwind of activity. We have spent quality time with family making some beautiful memories and we've been on the road covering hundreds of kilometers.
Work has been progressing slowly and there will be something to show you in my next post.
I'll leave you with this inspiring video on YouTube called 'Before the Looms fall Silent'. Please take a couple of moment to watch this video, .It's a fantastic initiative by the Crafts Council of India.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AJYaQswa4Cs#at=15
 I hope your week is going well. Sorry about the gigantic spacing I can't fix it although I've tried. I hope its fixed by some miracle by the next post. 
I'm planning a giveaway soon - next week or so to celebrate the work and skill of the Indian crafts person.
Until next week, have fun and stay well. 

1 comment:

lheurebleue said...

thank you for sharing this video. a wonderful initiative!

ShareThis