Monday, January 2

Faith, Hope and Love


FAITH
makes all things possible.
HOPE
makes all things work.
LOVE
makes everything beautiful.
May you have an abundance of all three and more everyday in 2017.

I made these little origami boxes and put chocolates in them for guests staying at Welaro. Put it on the breakfast table on 1st morning. They were appreciated.
I'm going to try and post more frequently on this blog. I have one WIP and another project which I've got involved in so there's going to be sufficient fodder for posts.
Good wishes for a happy and fulfilling year ahead.

4 comments:

Roberta Warshaw said...

They are very lovely. I do hope you will post more as your is one of my favorite blogs. I love getting a taste of another culture.

Sue McQ said...

Happy New Year, Maya! Your little boxes were surely a "sweet treat!"

Gumbo Lily said...

Joy-full New Year to You!
God Bless you.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

happy new year! Lets hope we ALL post more on our blogs and continue to share a small bit of our lives with each other. Thank you for continuing to blog.
xx, Carol

ShareThis