Wednesday, August 16

Irreverent quotes

I've been in the habit of scribbling down quotes in notebooks since I was in school. Never did anything with them. My mother is discovering them now when she flips through the odd book she finds.
Once I discovered embroidered cushions with irreverent quotes on Pinterest I decided I was going to embroider quotes irreverent, sarcastic or otherwise and get them framed.   
 This will be an ongoing project.
I intend getting them framed.Let's see if I can find some place to display and sell them here in Coonoor. No stores or galleries in this town.
I have a glass fronted cupboard in our B n B where I'll put them for our guests to view and hopefully they will want to buy. At present the cupboard is bare. Need to  stitch a little quicker I think.
Have a good week.

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I save quotes too. I plan to stitch them on blocks and turn them into a quilt some day.
xx, Carol

Caterina Giglio said...

hysterical! well done!!

Gumbo Lily said...

These are great! And very funny.

ShareThis